1. Hou, Angela Yung Chi. (2016). Quality Assurance of Joint Degree Programs from the perspective of Quality Assurance Agencies: Experience in East Asia. Higher Education Research & Development. 35(3), pp. 473-487. (SSCI). (Impact Factor 0.991)
2.Karen Hui-Jung Chen & Hou, Angela Yung Chi. (2016) Adopting self-accreditation in response to the diversity of higher education: quality assurance in Taiwan and its impact on institutions. Asia Pacific Education Review17(1), 1-11. (SSCI)
3. Hou, Angela Yung Chi, Karen Hui-Jung Chen, Hsiao-Ting Tsai, Chen-Wei Chang, Li-Ran Wang and Hsin-Hung Lee (2016). A Comparative Study of International Branch Campuses in Four Asian Nations: Policy and Developmental Model (亞洲四國引進國外大學設立海外分校之研究：政策與發展模式). Education Policy Forum. 19(1), 1-33 (TSSCI)
4. Hou, Angela Yung Chi Hou, Morse, B., Wang, W. (2015). Recognition of Academic Qualifications in Transnational Higher Education and Challenges for Recognizing a Joint Degree in Europe and Asia. Studies in Higher Education (on-line)(SSCI) (1.038)
5. Hou, Angela Yung-chi, Ince, M., Tasi, S. & Chiang, C. L. (2015). Quality Assurance of Quality Assurance Agencies from an Asian Perspective: Regulation, Autonomy and Accountability. Asian Pacific Educational Review, 16, 95-106. SSCI (0.839)
6. Hou, Angela Yung-chi (2015). Is the Asian Quality Assurance System for Higher Education Going Glonacal? : Assessing the Impact of Three Types of Program Accreditation on Taiwanese Universities. Studies in Higher Education. 40(1), 83-105. (SSCI) (2014 Impact Factor 1.038)
7. Hou, Angela Yung-chi.（2014）. Quality in Cross-Border Higher Education and Challenges for the Internationalization of National Quality Assurance Agencies in the Asia-Pacific Region –Taiwan Experience. Studies in Higher Education (SSCI). 39(6), 163-152. (2014 Impact Factor 1.038)
8. Hou, Angela Yung-chi, Chen, Karen, and Morse, Robert (2014). Transforming the Quality Assurance Framework for Taiwanese Higher Education: A Glonacal Context. Policy and Society, 33, 275-285. (SSCI) (2012 Impact Factor 0.471)
9. Hou, Angela Yung-chi (2013). Challenges to Quality of English Medium Instruction Degree Programs in Taiwanese Universities and the Role of Local Accreditors: A Perspective of Non-English Speaking Asian Country. Asian Pacific Educational Review.14 (3): 359-370. (SSCI) (2014 Impact Factor 0.839)
10. Hou, Angela Yung-chi (2012). Mutual Recognition of Quality Assurance Decisions on Higher Education Institutions in Three Regions-A Lesson for Asia. Higher Education, 64:911-926. (SSCI). (Impact Factor 1.016).
11. Hou, Angela Yung-chi, Morse, R., & Shao, Y. J. E.（2012）. Is There a Gap between Students’ Preference and University Presidents’ Concern over College Ranking Indicators? : A Case Study of “College Navigator in Taiwan”, Higher Education (SSCI) , 64, 767–787. (2011 Impact Factor 1.016)
12. Hou, Angela Yung-chi., Ince, M., & Chiang, C.L. (2012). A Reassessment of Asian Excellence Programs in Higher Education – the Taiwan Experience. Scientometrics. 92, 23-42 (SSCI). (2011 Impact Factor 1.966)
13. Hou, Angela Yung-chi.（2012）. An Analysis of Positions Mobility in Global Rankings: Making Institutional Strategic Plans and Positioning for Building World Class Universities. Higher Education Research & Development (SSCI), .31 (6), pp. 841-857. (2011 Impact Factor 0.901)
14. Hou, Angela Yung-chi.（2012）. Impact of excellence programs on Taiwan higher education in terms of quality assurance and academic excellence, examining the conflicting role of Taiwan’s accrediting agencies. Asian Pacific Educational Review, 13, 77-88 (SSCI).
15. Hou, Angela Yung-chi.（2011）. Quality Assurance at a Distance : International Accreditation in Taiwan Higher Education, Higher Education, 61(2), 179–191 (SSCI)