Aims & Scope
- Update Date：
- Source：Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan
Aims & Scope
HEED is a scholarly refereed journal that aims to encourage research in higher education evaluation and development, raising the standard of evaluation research and sharing the discoveries worldwide. Original papers, research outcomes, case studies, and reviews are published through this platform.
Papers that have empirical research content are particularly welcome. The editor especially wishes to encourage papers on:
- Reported research results, especially where these assess the impact of quality assurance systems, procedures and methodologies
- Theoretical analyses of evaluation initiatives in higher education
- Comparative evaluation and international aspects of practice and higher education policy
- Quality assurance and standards monitoring of higher education development
- Student engagement and learning outcomes in higher education institutions
- Any related to quality assurance, evaluation and higher education policy and development backed up by research evidence
HEED operates a double-blind peer review model. All articles undergo an initial assessment by the journal editor. If they are considered suitable for peer review, articles will then be reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers to assess its suitability for publication. The final responsibility for editorial decisions rests with the journal editor.
HEED will publish 2 issues per annum
※Submission system: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/heed