New HEED Vol.14 No. 1 available Now
- Update Date：
- Source：Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan
HEED’s new issue Volumes 14 No. 1 is now published and contains three insightful chapters:
Volumes 14 No. 1:
1. Student learning venture overseas in the transnational research partnership – a Taiwan and US PIRE case study
Author: Angela Yung Chi Hou, Sheng-Ju Chan, Lily Lin, and Zoe Hu (pp. 3 - 17)
2. What culture is your university? Have universities any right to teach entrepreneurialism?
Authors: Christopher John Bamber and Enis Elezi (pp. 19 - 32)
3. Twenty years of accreditation in Russian higher education: lessons learnt
Authors: Galina Motova and Vladimir Navodnov (pp. 33 - 51)
Journal Download: https://www.emeraldinsight.com/toc/heed/14/1
Higher Education Evaluation and Development (HEED), a quality English journal founded by HEEACT, has been jointly published with Asia-Pacific Quality Network (APQN) since 2014, thus becoming APQN membership journal.
The journal has collaborated with Emerald Publishing Group, a publishing company in the United Kingdom which manages a portfolio of nearly 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 teaching cases. Through Emerald, HEED is published as an open access e-journal and featured a platform that allows authors to submit and go through the review process entirely online.
HEED welcomes quality papers from subjects of:
1. Higher education and development
2. Quality assurance and evaluation in higher education
3. Research development of higher education and its practices
4. Other topics related higher education and development
Please share your discovery with us!
Paper Submission: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/heed