Great success of 2020 HEEACT 15th anniversary
- Update Date：
- Source：Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan
HEEACT celebrates its 15th anniversary on October 21st to October 23rd. We invited several well-known keynote speakers to share with us their vast experience and knowledge in Higher Education and Quality Assurance.
- Jamil Salmi / Global Tertiary Education Expert
- Susanna Karakhanyan / President, International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE)
- Leah K. Matthews / Executive Director, Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) & Former Vice President, International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE)
- Huey-Jen Jenny Su / President, National Cheng Kung University
- Dr. T. Chan Basaruddin / Director of Executive Board, National Accreditation Agency for Higher Education (BAN-PT), Indonesia
- Mr. Mohamad Dzafir Mustafa / Senior Director of Policy and Expertise Development, Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), Malaysia
- Dr. Angela Yung-Chi Hou / Executive Director, Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan (HEEACT), Taiwan
Thank you for the speakers above in support for HEEACT annual international conference and QA Forum, and it is appreciated for everyone’s participation as well.
Please refer to the photos of HEEACT 15th anniversary