HEED Volume 15 Issue 1 available now!
- Update Date：
- Source：Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan
HEED’s new issue Volumes 15 Issue 1 is now published with the following four insightful articles:
- No road is long with good company. What factors affect Ph.D. student’s satisfaction with their supervisor?
Author: Marco Seeber, Hugo Horta
- Textual analysis of university mission statements in East Asian world-class universities
Author: Keenan Daniel Manning
- Science mapping in the research of higher education internationalisation from 2013 to 2018 in Asia: publications, regional networking and future trends
Authors: Yang Can, Angela Yung Chi Hou
- Engineering education development – a business modelling approach
Author: Mirka Kans
The journal has collaborated with Emerald Publishing Group, a publishing company in the United Kingdom which manages a portfolio of nearly 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 teaching cases. Through Emerald, HEED is published as an open access e-journal and featured a platform that allows authors to submit and go through the review process entirely online.
HEED welcomes quality papers from subjects of:
1. Higher education and development
2. Quality assurance and evaluation in higher education
3. Research development of higher education and its practices
4. Other topics related higher education and development
Please share your discovery with us!
Paper Submission: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/heed