2020 APQN 8th Online Forum
- Update Date：
- Source：Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan
The 8th Online Forum: Influence of COVID-19 on Quality Assurance: The new normal of Higher Education 4.0
Led by Dr. I-Jung Grace Lu (from HEEACT)
Facilitated by All Board Directors of the APQN
This year, different from the previous online forum, the 8th online forum will be held through an online conference. The APQN online forum is anticipated to act as a platform for a very intense discussion and reach successful outcomes to satisfy all APQN members and meet their professional needs.
APQN will continue the 8th online conference during 27th July 2020 11am at (Shanghai Time), under the topic of “Influence of COVID-19 on Quality Assurance: The new normal of Higher Education 4.0”. The upcoming forum will focus on six themes:
- Governments as key player for higher education quality assurance under the impact of COVID-19
- The new normal of internationalization of quality assurance
- Quality assurance of outcome-based teaching and learning: the influence of COVID-19
- Digitalization of quality assurance: will this be the new normal for quality assurance?
- Innovations in HE accreditation in an era of disruptive technologies
- Reflections on new normal and strategies for quality assurance in emerging out of COVID-19 pandemic
This forum adjusts the topic and themes of 2020 AAC which is postponed to 2021 due to the COVID-19 virus outbreak. Thus, the board directors hope to hold the online forum and provide a timely and inclusive platform for the quality assurance communities to communicate and discuss these important topics regardless of the influence of the COVID-19 virus outbreak.
We sincerely welcome you to participate in this event! To join the event, please book ticket through:
We will send the link for the video conference to you a week before the conference date if you have successfully registered.
- 2020 APQN 8th Online Forum pdf