New HEED Vol.14 No. 2 available Now
- Update Date：
- Source：Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan
HEED’s new issue Volumes 14 No. 2 is now published and contains three insightful chapters:
1. An evaluation of an education abroad program on the intercultural learning and cross-cultural adaptability skills of university undergraduates
Author: Jennifer Fong
2. Internationalization initiatives of Taiwan's higher education: a stepping stone to regional talent circulation or reproduction of unbalanced mobility scheme?
Author: Arianna Fang-Yu Lin
3. Higher education between massification and quality
Authors: Rabah Noui
Journal Download: https://www.emerald.com/insight/publication/issn/2514-5789/vol/14/iss/2
The journal has collaborated with Emerald Publishing Group, a publishing company in the United Kingdom which manages a portfolio of nearly 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 teaching cases. Through Emerald, HEED is published as an open access e-journal and featured a platform that allows authors to submit and go through the review process entirely online.
HEED welcomes quality papers from subjects of:
1. Higher education and development
2. Quality assurance and evaluation in higher education
3. Research development of higher education and its practices
4. Other topics related higher education and development
Please share your discovery with us!
Paper Submission: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/heed