HEEACT renews MOU with NCPA
- Update Date：
- Source：Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan
The Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan (HEEACT) and the National Centre for Public Accreditation (NCPA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in April 2015 for the first time.
To continue and strengthen future cooperation, HEEACT and JUAA renewed the MoU in April 2021, with the signatures of Prof. Dr. Fu-Hsing Lu, Executive Director of HEEACT and Dr. Vladimir Navodnov, Director of NCPA.
NCPA is an autonomous nonprofit organization. It was established in 2009 on the initiative of the Guild of Experts in the Sphere of Professional Education and other legal entities to organize and carry out accreditation of higher education institutions.
NCPA’s mission in the Russian system of quality assurance is to form and promote quality culture in higher education through identification, evaluation, and accreditation of the best educational programs in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG-ENQA) and Chiba Principles.
NCPA’s objectives are:
- developing and implementing quality standards for higher education programs in compliance with ESG-ENQA and Chiba Principles,
- enhancing the quality of education and forming quality culture in higher education institutions,
- determining the best practice and continuous enhancement of the quality of education,
- forming positive public opinion in Russia and abroad about the higher education institutions, which work conscientiously,
- providing multi-faceted engagement of the academic community, employers, and international experts in evaluation procedures,
- ensuring public provision of information about the quality of educational programs delivered by higher education institutions.
HEEACT and NCPA agree through the MOU to cooperate for the benefit of both parties and to work towards enhancing external quality assurance in both jurisdictions and improving the quality of higher education in Taiwan and Russia, and the internationalization of both systems.
NCPA Website: http://www.ncpa.ru