HEED 15.2 is now available!
- Update Date：
- Source：Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan
HEED’s new issue Volumes 15 Issue 2 is now published with the following four insightful articles:
- Evaluating the efficacy of English proficiency on initial semestral results for higher education L1 English speakers in a multilingual context
Authors: Lyndon Lim, Wenjin Vikki Bo
- Rethinking mobility of international university students during COVID-19 pandemic
Authors: Seda Yıldırım, Seda H. Bostancı, D. Çağrı Yıldırım, Fatma Erdoğan
- Experiencing e-assessment during COVID-19: an analysis of Indian students' perception
Authors: Arnab Kundu, Tripti Bej
- A community of practice for graduate students in health sciences
Authors: Liquaa Wazni, Wendy Gifford, Christina Cantin, Barbara Davies
The journal has collaborated with Emerald Publishing Group, a publishing company in the United Kingdom which manages a portfolio of nearly 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 teaching cases. Through Emerald, HEED is published as an open access e-journal and featured a platform that allows authors to submit and go through the review process entirely online.
HEED welcomes quality papers from subjects of:
1. Higher education and development
2. Quality assurance and evaluation in higher education
3. Research development of higher education and its practices
4. Other topics related higher education and development
Please share your discovery with us!
Paper Submission: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/heed