Register Now! 2022 HEEACT Virtual International Conference
- Update Date：
- Source：Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan
Dear Friends and QA agencies,
On behalf of the Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan (HEEACT), it is our pleasure to welcome all the distinguished speakers and participants from around the world to the 2022 HEEACT Virtual International Conference. This year, the conference mainly focuses on “The Development of Quality Assurance Agencies and the Trends in QA.”
This year, we are delighted to have seven distinguished session speakers who will share with us their vast experience and knowledge in Higher Education and Quality Assurance:
Panel Session I
- Prof. Dato' Dr Mohammad Shatar Sabran / CEO, Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), Malaysia
- Prof. Ari Purbayanto / Director, Badan Akreditasi Nasional Perguruan Tinggi (BAN-PT), Indonesia
- Dr. Shen-Li Fu / Honorary President, Taiwan Assessment and Evaluation Association (TWAEA), Taiwan
Panel Session II
- Dr. Fukuda Hideki / President, National Institution for Academic Degrees and Quality Enhancement of Higher Education (NIAD-QE), Japan
- Prof. Todayama Kazuhisa / Visiting Professor, National Institution for Academic Degrees and Quality Enhancement of Higher Education (NIAD-QE), Japan
- Dr. Liang-Jenq Leu / CEO, Institute of Engineering Education Taiwan (IEET), Taiwan
- Dr. Craig Thompson / CEO, The International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (THE-ICE), Australia
We would like to invite you to join us in each session and look forward to seeing you on October 5th (Taipei Time). Please refer to the attachment below for more information about the agenda.
Should you have any questions regarding the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us via email → firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference is open for registration until September 26th, 12PM (Taipei Time)! Click here to join us!
Thank you for your support!