HEED 16.2 is now available!
- Update Date：
- Source：Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan
HEED’s new issue Volume 16 Issue 2 is now published with the following four insightful articles and one commentary:
- University scholarship activities on module evaluation questionnaires at a British University
Authors: Junko Winch
- UGC's responses to the pandemic: roles of Institutional Quality Assurance Cells in Bangladesh
Authors: Jude William Ramiro Genilo
- Sustainable development: a developmental evaluation of logistics higher education in the Sultanate of Oman based on two innovation approaches (the triple helix of innovation and innovation competencies)
Author: Panagiotis Nikolaou
- Quality-driven university curriculum reform in Zimbabwe: a critical conceptualisation of harmonised minimum bodies of knowledge
Author: Nduduzo Phuthi
- Commentary: New education policy: shifting gears toward the future of India
Author: Avanish Kumar
The journal has collaborated with Emerald Publishing Group, a publishing company in the United Kingdom which manages a portfolio of nearly 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 teaching cases. Every year, HEED publishes 2 issues only. Through Emerald, HEED is published as an open access e-journal and featured a platform that allows authors to submit and go through the review process entirely online.
HEED welcomes quality papers from subjects of:
1. Higher education and development
2. Quality assurance and evaluation in higher education
3. Research development of higher education and its practices
4. Other topics related to higher education and development
Please share your discovery with us!
Paper Submission: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/heed