HEED 17.1 is now available!
- Update Date：
- Source：Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan
HEED’s new issue Volume 17 Issue 1 is now published with the following four insightful articles:
- Examining Toxic Supervision in Higher Education in India
Authors: Mohammad Ghazi Shahnawaz, Nasrina Siddiqi
- Covid-19 and intentions to study abroad: Evidence from overseas university applications to the UK
Author: Giorgio Di Pietro
- The hunt for computerized accounting education in the GCC: a structured literature review
Author: Mohammed Muneerali Thottoli
- An empirical survey on prevalence and demographic differences in academic dishonesty among undergraduates from four public universities in China
Authors: Xinjuan Liu, Noryati Alias
The journal has collaborated with Emerald Publishing Group, a publishing company in the United Kingdom which manages a portfolio of nearly 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 teaching cases. Every year, HEED publishes 2 issues only. Through Emerald, HEED is published as an open access e-journal and featured a platform that allows authors to submit and go through the review process entirely online.
HEED welcomes quality papers from subjects of:
1. Higher education and development
2. Quality assurance and evaluation in higher education
3. Research development of higher education and its practices
4. Other topics related to higher education and development
Please share your discovery with us!
Paper Submission: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/heed