HEED 17.2 is now available!
- Update Date：
- Source：Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan
HEED’s new issue Volume 17 Issue 2 is now published with the following four insightful articles:
- Evaluating team dynamics in interdisciplinary science teams
Author: Sara Bolduc, John Knox, E. Barrett Ristroph
- Exploring the possibilities and challenges in developing the Japanese qualifications framework
Author: Ayaka Noda
- Micro-credentials and reflections on higher education
Author: Rukiye Orman, Elif Şi̇mşek, Meryem Ayşegül Kozak Çakır
- Internationalization of quality assurance and the international quality of higher education in Taiwan
Authors: Wei-Cheng Chien
The journal has collaborated with Emerald Publishing Group, a publishing company in the United Kingdom which manages a portfolio of nearly 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 teaching cases. Every year, HEED publishes 2 issues only. Through Emerald, HEED is published as an open access e-journal and featured a platform that allows authors to submit and go through the review process entirely online.
HEED welcomes quality papers from subjects of:
1. Higher education and development
2. Quality assurance and evaluation in higher education
3. Research development of higher education and its practices
4. Other topics related to higher education and development
Please share your discovery with us!
Paper Submission: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/heed